Thursday, January 26, 2017

30 days since you left us

Assalamualaikum

with tears in my eyes I am writing this entry. entry you would never read. 27 December 2016 is saddest date I will remember for the rest of my life. and today marks the 30 days since you left us yet it feels like yesterday. saying goodbye is never easy. It's the hardest thing to do. no matter how much I didn't want to let go, I knew that it was your time

our life never be the same without you.we miss you so much and love you even more. there has been such a deep hole in my heart since you left. time passes but the hole in my heart refuses to heal.
now you can only be with us in our memories.I am thankful for all the memories I have and hold them dearly. even though there's saying that 'time heals all wounds' but our lives has been scarred permanently.

I learned so much from you and will always admire you. we hope that we gave you enough love and caring throughout your lifetime but as now it feels that you deserved so much more. it hurts me so much because I wish I would have spent more time with you. I wanted you to stay with us but that was selfish. I know that you are in a better place now, no longer do you have to feel pain.
May Allah reunite us all in Jannah. I will see you soon, wait for me Adik.

-Your sister-


to families and friends,
I'm taking this opportunity to ask you, to place du'a and recite Al-Fatihah for her.
Al-fatihah Adik Nik Idzni Dalila Nik Mahmud.
Thanks a lot everyone.May god bless us all.Amin.


2 comments:

  1. Al fatihah buat adik izdni dalila...

    ReplyDelete
  2. takziah buat nik sekeluarga.. smoga beliau ditempatkan bersama org2 yg soleh dan solehah.. amiin..

    dah lama x singgah sini.. masih ingat saya?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks sudi singgah dan komen kat sini :)
cepat atau lambat ..nik pasti akan terjah blog korang nanti..^___^